LifeRain™ EPDM Liner
Life Green Systems’ LifeRain™ EPDM Liner is a nominal 45-mil and 60-mil thick non-reinforced Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) based elastomeric waterproofing liner for use in recreational, commercial aquaculture and industrial water containment applications. The membrane is specifically formulated for long-term use in buried or exposed geo membrane applications. LifeRain™ EPDM Liner has been formulated to be compatible with aquatic life. It is recommended that customers test LifeRain™ EPDM Liner before use to ensure it is compatible with the specific aquatic species for the proposed application. LifeRain™ EPDM Liner has a wide variety of applications including the lining of agricultural waste water containment, commercial and industrial reservoirs, catch basins, stormwater retention ponds, canals and aquaculture, including fish hatcheries.
Installation procedures vary as to the type of application employed and the specific job requirements. When installed correctly, it is difficult to find a more efficient water barrier. Surfaces on or against where LifeRain™ EPDM Liner is to be applied must be smooth, free of fins, sharp edges, loose and foreign materials, oil and grease. LifeRain™ EPDM Liner can be easily repaired in the field by the owner without specialized tools or training. Consult current specifications and details for complete installation information.
- Superb elongation and lay fl at characteristics
- Excellent low temperature impact resistance
- Exceptional resistance to solar UV, ozone, and oxidation
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Quick seaming process - no specialized or expensive tools required
- 20 year material warranty available
- Large prefabricated panels available in custom sizing